Shishlenin Maxim Aleksandrovich
Senior Research Scientist of Sobolev Institute of Mathematics
Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science
Assistant Professor of Novosibirsk State University, Chair of Functions Theory.
Conferences in 2006-2010
- Speaker of the International Conference on Inverse Problems, December 13 – 17, 2010, Hong Kong, China.
- Speaker of the Second International Workshop on Computational Inverse Problems and Applications, July 12 – 15, 2010, Beijing, China.
- Chair of the Organizing Committee of the International School-conference for young scientists “Theory and Numerical Methods of Solving Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems”, 10-19 September 2010, Novosibirsk.
- Co-chair of the Organizing Committee of the International School-conference for young scientists “Theory and Numerical Methods of Solving Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems”, 10-20 August 2009, Novosibirsk.
- Speaker of the Fifth International Conference "Algorithmic Analysis of Unstable Problems", dedicated to 100-th anniversary of outstanding Russian mathematician V. K. Ivanov, 01-06 September 2008, Åkaterinburg, Russia.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the International Conference «Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems of Mathematical Physics», dedicated to Professor M. M. Lavrentiev on the occasion of his 75-th birthday, 20-25 August 2007, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Speaker of the mini-symposium: Numerical Methods for Multidimensional Inverse Hyperbolic Problems Conference on Applied Inverse Problems 2007:
Theoretical and Computational Aspects, 25-29 June 2007, University of British Columbia Campus, Vancouver, Canada.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the International Conference “Inverse Problems: Modeling and Simulation”, Turkey, 2006, 2008, 2010.